Founded in 1897, the Collège & Lycée Saint-Charles is located in outstanding settings in Ajoie, in the Swiss Jura Canton. The school, which welcomes young people aged between 10 and 20, stands on the edge of the Allaine, in a tree-lined garden at the foot of the magnificent Château de Porrentruy. Nicknamed the Athens of the Jura, this little town with nearly 7,000 inhabitants is known for its long tradition of education, its openness to the wider world and its vocation of stimulating the thirst for knowledge.
The campus consists of the main building (the former residence of the canons), a school building, a beautiful chapel and the Léon Burrus sports complex. The classrooms, bathed in natural light and enjoying a clear view over the surrounding nature, are an invitation to share knowledge with a critical and curious outlook. During their studies, the 250 students benefit from high-quality teaching, offering them the necessary tools to pursue and forge their pathways in a complex and demanding world.