Get an internationally recognized degree in Budapest – the most affordable European city for international students!
Join a free webinar with the representatives of Budapest Metropolitan University (METU) on May 19 and learn everything you need to know about studying in Hungary. You will get detailed information about the university, Bachelor's and Master's programs, admission requirements, application deadlines, and more.
Budapest Metropolitan University is the largest private university in Hungary with over 6500 students from different countries, including 1200 international students. In order to prepare its graduates for the competitive labour market, METU focuses on practical skills and uses a unique myBRAND approach.
METU offers a wide range of study programs in the fields of:
- Arts (Animation, Graphic Design, Media Design, Film studies, Fashion, etc.)
- Business (Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Communication (International relations, Media studies, etc.)
- Tourism and Catering
All programs are fully taught in English. Tuition fees start from approximately 2500 EUR per semester, a variety of scholarship options are available.
METU students have plenty of opportunities:
- free language courses in Hungarian and 12 more languages;
- possibility to shift to the UK after two years – Northumbria Program;
- international exchange programs with universities from 58 countries;
- internships in the university's partner companies: Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Disney, Deloitte, KPMG, P&G, Sony, etc.;
- CIMA Certificate with on campus exam possibility for Business students;
- one-year long paid internship in the USA for Tourism and Catering students;
- 9 months stayback option after graduation.
After the main part of the webinar the representatives of METU will be glad to answer any of your questions during a Q&A-session.
Register now and explore your opportunities in Europe!