Located on the Baltic Sea, multi-ethnic Latvia is a great study destination. Rich in different cultural and educational traditions, the country sees its role as a bridge between Eastern and Western Europe. Latvian universities are highly ranked among the best universities in the world and attract thousands of international students every year.
Join a free webinar with the University of Latvia (UL), the leading and most influential higher education institution in the country, and get firsthand information about Bachelor's and Master's programmes offered to international students.
Date: 27 April 2021
Time: 15.00 (Minsk/Kyiv), 17.30 (New Delhi), 18.00 (Almaty)
The University of Latvia is the largest comprehensive university in the country with a prominent standing both in the development of the entire education system and in the overall growth of the Latvian economy. The university provides an environment and infrastructure for outstanding achievements in research, studies, and creative endeavours.
During the webinar the representatives of the University of Latvia will share the latest news on:
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Philology: French Philology, German Philology, Russian Philology
- English, European Languages and Business Studies: English Language, English-Scandinavian Languages, European Languages and Business Studies
- Epidemiology and Medical Statistics
- Linguistics, Literature and Regional Culture Studies: Baltic Sea Region Studies, Germanic Studies, Romance Studies, Russian and Slavic Studies
You will receive detailed information about the university, available study programmes, admission requirements, application deadlines, tuition fees, etc. Prepare your questions in advance to receive the most up-to-date information during the webinar.
Register now and find out more about your opportunities to study in Latvia.