American University of Sharjah is one of the leading universities in the Middle East. For more than 20 years, AUS has inspired thousands of students to achieve academic excellence, while gaining the confidence, knowledge and desire make an impact in the wider community.
AUS offers a wide range of choice for graduate students – programs at the College of Architecture, Art and Design; the College of Arts and Sciences; the College of Engineering; and the School of Business Administration. All students are encouraged to apply for grants, scholarships, and work-study opportunities.
Whatever your ambition, a graduate degree from AUS can set you apart, and prepare you for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. Through world-class graduate programs AUS nurture, guide and develop ambition, creating individuals ready to innovate, influence, and lead.
Join a free webinar for prospective graduate students on July 21 to discover what sets AUS apart in the delivery of each of its graduate programs.
- Graduate teaching and research assistantships
- Eligibility and admissions process
- Tuition fees
- Q&A session
Speaker: Dr. Mohamed El-Tarhuni Vice Provost for Graduate Studies American University of Sharjah since 2017. He has also held several academic administration positions at AUS including the Associate Dean for Graduate Affairs in the College of Engineering (2014 – 2017) and the head for the electrical engineering department (2006 – 2014).
As one of the region’s leading universities, AUS offers a number of English-taught graduate programs – both master’s degrees and doctoral degrees – across a range of fields. Programs are designed to meet the challenges of competitive and dynamic business and industrial environment.
What makes studying at AUS so unique?
- AUS is based on an American model of higher education and grounded in the context of UAE culture, and integrates broad-based liberal arts education with professional education studies
- The method of classroom instruction is American in its emphasis on individual initiative, active learning and the application of knowledge
- Opportunities for professional and personal development: industry-based research, professional internships, projects in partnership with industry professionals
- A highly diverse blend of cultures, ethnicities, and religions – with 90 nationalities from around the world represented at the campus, AUS has the highest percentage of international students of any ranked university in the world according to the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings
AUS will offer you choices, encouragement, and guidance to enable you to put your best into your university years. Throughout the region and the world, AUS graduates are being recognized for their achievements in architecture, design, business, communications, engineering, science and more.
Join the webinar on July 21 to learn more about studying at AUS!