Bucks New University is a new breed of university, focusing on degrees that are professional and practical, as well as academic.
Young in outlook, but well established in the specializations fields, Bucks offers high-quality, professionally-driven bachelor’s and master’s programs, in everything from nursing, health and social care, to cyber fraud detection, textiles and aviation.
On the free webinar with the representative of Bucks you will have a unique opportunity to get detailed up-to-date information about academics and student life at the university, as well as ask any questions.
The program of the webinar will include:
- Overview and basic facts about Bucks New University
- Details on offered programs
- Tuition fees and scholarships
- Information on entry requirements and application process
- Living on Bucks campus
- Q & A
Bucks offer undergraduate and postgraduate career-focused courses at seven main schools:
- School of Art, Design and Performance
- School of Aviation and Security
- School of Business, Law and Computing
- School of Media and Creative Industries
- School of Nursing and Allied Health
- School of Health Care and Social Work
- School of Human and Social Sciences
The university has a range of academic partnerships with lots of public and private institutions in the UK and across the world. All international students can broaden their horizons with one of offered opportunities to study abroad.
Bucks also has excellent links with industry, associations and governing bodies. Partnerships help to enhance the way students gain knowledge and engage in activities at Bucks.
For more information about Bucks New University, register now for free and join the webinar!