Create your path with a 100% English-taught Master in Management Grande Ecole program at Burgundy School of Business!
Founded in 1899, BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world that hold double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. With BSB you will have a chance to customize your studying according to your strengths, desires, and professional project.
At the free webinar on June 11th you can get up-to-date information on the Master’s program and specializations, admission requirements for international students, internships, grants and financial aid, and more.
- Camille Pelletier: Working at BSB for the International Development, Camille is also an Alumna as she followed the Bachelor and the Master in Management programmes. This double vision guarantees an interesting exchange.
- Michelangelo Balicco: Currently International Development Director at BSB, Michelangelo has over 15 years work experience in the higher education sector.
Master in Management Grande Ecole program in numbers:
- For the 3rd year in a row featuring in the prestigious Financial Times global ranking
- 16 specializations in French and English
- 70 double degrees
- 6 Excellence tracks
- 92% of graduates found employment in under 6 months and 66% – prior to graduation
5 reasons to choose Master Grande Ecole:
- Solid background in management, marketing and finance fundamentals by taking excellence tracks and added specializations
- Insight into the corporate world: take part in business simulation games, group projects and internships, and get 3,000 hours of personalized coaching
- An international dimension: study abroad in one of 173 BSB partner universities all over the world
- The possibility of conducting your work placements abroad: spend 9 months or more of work placement abroad during your curriculum
- Double degree opportunity: choose one of 8 available MSc options
Join the webinar to learn more about your opportunities with BSB!