Europe is one of the most popular destinations for overseas study. Europe has 51 countries, out of which 26 are Schengen States. Universities and higher educational institutions in the Schengen are known for their infrastructure as well as their programmes. Each country is different, and students have a varied choice as per their interest and budget.
At the free webinar on June 8th you can get detailed first-hand information about studying in European universities and applying process.
Speakers of the event:
- Polina Naidenko, Mg. oec., International Relations Manager at Begin Group in Berlin (Germany), Guest lecturer and former Head of External Relations Department at RISEBA University of Applied Sciences (Latvia)
- Kacper Cheda, Head of the International Recruitment Department, WWSH University (Poland)
- Ismail Niyomurinzi, CEO-Founder of United Scholars Center
During the webinar you will have answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, like these and more:
- What documents do I need to apply to a university in Europe
- How can I get a student visa and what opportunities does it provide
- How much does it cost to study in Europe and is it possible to find financial support
- Can I work during my studies
- How long can I look for a job after graduation
After the main part of the webinar the speaker will be glad to answer your questions.
Join the webinar for more information about inspiring study opportunities and advice from an expert!