Studying at SFedU is your opportunity to get a world class education at an affordable price in the largest scientific and educational center in the south of Russia.
The university offers 86 Bachelor’s and 126 Master’s programs in STEM and Humanities in English and Russian languages.
At the free webinar on July 14th you will learn about study options and your career perspectives as a student of SFedU. Join us to get the answers to your questions from the representative of the university.
We will cover:
- Programs and learning process at SFedU
- How international students can apply to SFedU online
- What is Portfolio Contest and how to take part in it
Today, nearly 24 thousand students, including 2500 international ones, are studying at two SFedU campuses located in Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog.
The students of SFedU can choose from both fundamental and applied sciences. Using modern technologies and innovative scientific approaches the university gives students the opportunity to develop skills that will allow them to be highly competitive professionals in the labour market.
Why study at SFedU?
- Variety and Flexibility: each curriculum includes a number of basic courses as well as additional optional courses students can choose based on their interests and needs
- Meeting International Standards: SFedU academic programs are accredited by German ACQUIN and AQAS agencies
- Academic Mobility Programs: SFedU has a strong international outlook – 20 Erasmus+ destinations, 50 exchange agreements, and 10 double degree programs
- Modern environment for young researchers: SFedU runs world-level research in information technologies, smart materials, nanotechnologies, medicine of the future, and robotics
- European Diploma Supplement: every graduate receives European Diploma Supplement which makes university transfer and employment in Europe way more easier
Join the webinar on July 14th and learn more about your opportunities at Southern Federal University!