Studying at SFedU is your opportunity to get high-quality education at an affordable price in the largest scientific and educational center in the south of Russia.
The university offers 13 English-taught master’s programs in applied mathematics and informatics, physics, biology, system analytics and management, economics, management, philology, history, culture studies.
At the webinar on May 27th you will learn how to become a student of SFedU and what to expect from your studies. You could also ask any questions to the representative of SFedU.
The program of the webinar includes information on:
- master’s programs and study process at SFedU;
- international applicant's account and online application process;
- terms of participation in the Portfolio Contest;
- two scholarships avaliable for Indian students applying for programs Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and program complexes, Financial mathematics and machine learning, Nanoscale Structure of Materials.
Today, nearly 24,000 students, including 2,500 international students, are enrolled on two university campuses of SFedU located in Rostov-on-Don and Taganrog.
The students of SFedU study both fundamental and applied sciences and modern technologies and innovative scientific approaches. The university forms and develops the students` skills, which will further help them to be in demand and to be highly competitive in the labour market.
Benefits of studying at SFedU:
- a wide range and flexibility of curricula: each curriculum includes a number of basic courses, but apart from those, students can study additional optional courses;
- meeting international standards: the quality of academic programs is confirmed by German accreditation bodies: ACQUIN and AQAS;
- academic mobility programs: the university’s strong international outlook is demonstrated by 20 Erasmus+ destinations, 50 exchange agreements, and 10 double degree partnerships.
- modern equipment and facilities for young researchers: SFedU conducts world-level research in information technologies, smart materials, nanotechnologies, medicine of the future, and robotics;
- graduates receive European Diploma Supplement.
Join the webinar on May 27th and learn more about your opportunities at Southern Federal University!