The University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest (Hungary) is looking for students with a strong motivation to study veterinary medicine and become a well-paid professional!
UVMB was one of the first veterinary universities in the world and now, with 230 years of tradition, it’s in the top European vet schools. With students from 50 countries, it’s also one the most international vet schools.
On a free webinar on June 4 the UVMB representative will share with prospective students information about offered study program and admission requirements.
Speaker: Gabriella Bondár, International Relations Manager. Having strong experience in communications Gabriella and her team run student recruitment activities at University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest since 2016 which are resulted in 1200 international students from more than 50 countries studying at the university today.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Why veterinary medicine is a clever career choice
- What exams you need to pass to be enrolled
- How practice and study process are organized
- How you can apply for Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship for international students
Applying for UVMB, you choose high-quality education, as well as comfortable environment. Small and friendly UVMB campus is located in the center of Budapest, a city with an affordable cost of living and vivid student life.
- Diploma: BSc+MSc results in a Master’s degree with the title Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Duration: 5,5 years
- Accreditation: EAEVE (European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education)
- Practice-oriented training in small groups: 1800 contact hours with animals
- Tuition fee: EUR 12,480 per year
After the graduation you will have plenty of career options: work at a vet clinic (small or large animals), with exotic and wildlife animals, at State Office of Veterinary Hygiene and Public Health, as a researcher, etc.
Join the webinar to get more details!